MULTI-ENGINE CLASS RATING
For admission to a flight test required for the issuance of a Multi-Engine Class Rating and to meet the requirements of CAR Standard section 421.14 and Schedule 7 of Standard 428, the candidate will present:
- an “Aviation Document” licensing booklet – Aeroplane category with medical certification validating the licence;
- a recommendation letter dated within 30 days prior to the flight test from a person qualified in accordance with section 425.21(5) of the Personnel Licensing Standards certifying that:
- the candidate has received training in accordance with the Instructor Guide – Multi-Engine Class Rating (TP 11575);
- the candidate has successfully completed a pre-test evaluation of all the applicable flight test items;
- the candidate is considered to have reached a sufficient level of competency to undertake the flight test for the issuance of a multi-engine class rating;
- the candidate is recommended for the flight test.